Tuesday 23 September 2008

Hi All,
Well i have been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century! I would never have thought a few years ago that i would be hosting my very own blog!
Q What are we about?
A We are about giving the great people of Stoke on Trent a Voice!

Q Why?
A 'Cos i reckon that we are all of the opinion that we the ordinary people are not listened to and our opinions count for bugger all!

Q Who can post?
A Anyone! All welcome here. White, Black, British, Asian, European, Labour, Tory, Liberal, BNP, Independant, Gay or Straight Stoke City, Port Vale, Crewe Alex!

Q What will we talk about?
A The issues that face this great city of ours and it's people.

Q Can i ay what i want?
A Yes! but let's try to show some respect to each other, we may disagree but let's not resort to insulting each other. No post will be removed unless they are way over the top. We want to say what needs saying! Comment on here with freedom.... this is not the "sentinel"

Q What happens now?
A Well me "Tony" will upload a blog everyday, maybe more discussing the issues making the news that effect us here in Stoke and then it's over to you!.....

2 comments:

nicky said...

Well I've been dragged kicking and screaming too, that was incredibly difficult for someone as rubbish at ICT as I am. But I've finally managed it. I'm curious about people who seem to have had their comments censored on the Sentinel site. I've only had a few I can recall not going on and they were mild by comparison to many of my others, so I just assumed I'd messed them up or the server was too busy.

nicky said...

Why is the time wrong on the comment?